Thursday, April 15, 2010

Father O'Reilly

A few days ago I checked in the phone book for O'Reilly's. I found two T. O'Reilly's. So, I went to the one on the good side of town first. Apparently, it was the wrong T... but the man I was looking for was his brother. He is a priest. I ended up realizing that I had to get the Father's congregation bigger as well as bringing the two brothers together. It was fun, Father O'Reilly isn't your normal priest. He was very sarcastic. So, to bring people there, we bought beer and put up adds all around town for free beer after service on Sunday. No one can turn down free beer. A lot of people went to the service, I even got Audrey, Marv, and Ritchie to go too. After the service I saw Tony and Thomas talking, it made me feel like I had done something really good for these people.

1 comment:

  1. There are different kinds of humor, some is sarcastic,
    some introspective. Introspective fit my personality better. See the link below for more info.

    #sarcastic
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete