Thursday, April 15, 2010

Digging

Yesterday I went to the library and checked out all the books they had that were written by all three of the authors. In one of the books was a napkin that read, "Dear Ed, Good Work - but don't worry, it's simpler than you think." This let me know i was at least on the right track. Once I got back to my place, I read all afternoon. I couldn't figure out how i was going to get through all the books. However, I remembered the message and just started to look at the titles of the books. I noticed that some of the titles were street names and once i flipped through the pages of those books one specific page in each one was marked. I found the addresses, after i did some digging. 23 Clown Street, 39 Bell Street, and 114 Glory Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment