Friday, April 16, 2010

Glory Road

Two I days ago I met the Tatupu family as part of my messages. The father saw me the last few times times i went there. He finally came out and talked to me. He thought I was a pervert or something. I told him that i grew up in the house he and his family lived in. One of the benefits of lying is that it saved me another beating. He invited me into his home and invited me have dinner with his family. They are a nice family.

I still wasn't sure what I needed to do for them, so I took them up on their invitation to see them put up the Christmas lights. When they were turned on only about half of them worked. I also noticed that no one on their street seemed to be friendly to them. I finally knew what i had to do, I bought them Christmas lights and left them on their front porch when they weren't home.

No comments:

Post a Comment